A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elan Salee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elan Salee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Endodontic Endosseous Dental Implantation
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Preprosthetic Oral Surgical Procedures
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Salee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elan Salee DMD is a male dentist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Elan Salee practice?
- Dr. Elan Salee has 1 office location.
Dr. Elan Salee practices Family Dentistry near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Dentists.