Dr. Elba Franco Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Elba Franco?

September 9th, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor and staf , they explain treatment needs in detail and insurance co payment in advance

November 19th, 2013

Very dishonest dentist

The dentist said I had 5 cavities which was strange since six months prior I had none and I floss and brush several times a day. I went to another dentist who I trust and after taking xrays and looking at my teeth they said I had no cavities. So basically they would have numbed my mouth, drilled 5 holes in my teeth, put fill ins and pocketed a nice dollar (I don't have insurance so it would have been out of pocket) when I didn't even have any cavities to begin with. Also, when I asked for a copy of my xrays the secretary said "If you're not coming back then let me know and I'll delete you from our system". This is after going there twice for cleanings - the first time was a pretty good cleaning but the second time the cleaning wasn't very thorough. I won't be returning here.

April 15th, 2015

April 8th, 2015

September 25th, 2014

June 27th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Elba Franco is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.

• Rene Piedra