A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from New York University.
Dr. Baron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baron accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot P. Baron practice?
Dr. Elliot Baron practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Plainfield Dentists.