A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brion Lowry DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Eric Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lowry practices Family Dentistry near Boise, ID.
See Boise Dentists.