A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lowry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
- Guardian - 4 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lowry practice?
Dr. Eric Lowry practices Family Dentistry near Boise, ID.
See Boise Dentists.