A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wachs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Wachs DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Eric Wachs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Wachs practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Tarrytown Dentists.