A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ericka McBrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ericka McBrine is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBrine graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McBrine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ericka Tisdale McBrine DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ericka T. McBrine practice?
- Dr. Ericka McBrine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ericka McBrine practices Family Dentistry near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Dentists.