A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Harrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Kern Harrington DDS and PHD is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Erik K. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Erik Harrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Harrington practices Pediatric Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Terrell, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.