A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Goldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Goldmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest S Goldmann DDS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Goldmann practice?
- Dr. Ernest Goldmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Goldmann practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Surgeons.