A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Spira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Spira graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Spira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest B Spira DDS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Ernest B. Spira practice?
- Dr. Ernest Spira has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Spira practices Periodontics near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Dentists.