Dentists

4520 Executive Dr
Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
858-587-2828
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Demand Force. Judy's Book. CitySearch.
 |  Dentist Visit  |  show details
by hermanl at Demandforce on Mar 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong is absolutely the best. Have been my dentist for almost 20 years.

|  Best dentist ever!  |  show details
by darcyf at Demandforce on Dec 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have no dentist fear with Dr. Wong. He is fantastic. My husband, son and I all have bene going to him for years.

|  Professional Dentistry at it`s BEST!  |  show details
by nancyk at Demandforce on Dec 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I`ve been going to Dr. Wong for over 20 years, and I can`t say enough great things about this dentist!

|  Invisalign  |  show details
by wosseneb at Demandforce on Nov 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Best dentist! He helped me get the smile I always wanted. Thanks Dr. Wong

|  Dr. Wong, DDS, you won`t find a finer dentist anywhere  |  show details
by john d.e at Demandforce on Oct 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have been a client of Dr. Wong`s since 1994. During that time, Dr. Wong has cleaned my teeth, replaced fillings, whitened my teeth and has consulted with me on orothodontia and other work. Dr. Wong has always been professional, friendly, competent and caring. I have never felt so appreciated as a customer.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by tonyl at Demandforce on Oct 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong has been my dentist for over 10 years and I consider him to be one of the best dentists I have ever had. Under his care, I have never had a cavity or any major dental issues. I highly recommend him for anyone seeking dental care.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by ericam at Demandforce on Sep 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong is very expereinced and let me know everything that was happening as he was working. I am normally very anxious at the dentist but he made me feel very at ease. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  emergency tooth repair  |  show details
by terrya at Demandforce on Sep 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr Wong, is the best practioner, I have ever encountered!

|  Great experience at the dentist!  |  show details
by samanthad at Demandforce on Sep 9th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Wong. He got me in on short notice, did a wonderful job with my exam and cleaning, and got me out quickly and painlessly. I`ll definitely be back!

|  Dental Review - Ernest Wong, DDS, MS  |  show details
by micheller at Demandforce on Sep 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Wong for anyone searching for a new dentist. He is always on time, meticulous and very friendly. I go there for routine cleanings and many other dental procedures. I recently had a veneer done and it looks fantastic.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  extremely satisfied patient!  |  show details
by michaelc at Demandforce on Sep 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

I had my first visit with Dr Wong. I was truly impressed by how thorough and complete the checkup and cleaning was. While many other dentists may have referred me to a separate hygienist, or asked me to come back for serial visits, Dr Wong took care of everything that day. He even noticed that my knee was hurting too and offered some help getting around his office. He is pleasant and communicates well, and his office is spotless and easy to get to. I was extremely satisfied by my visit to Dr Wong and trust him to take good care of my teeth.

|  Professional Dentist  |  show details
by dan attwood at Demandforce on Jul 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The dentist Friendly, polite and professional The room Clean and comfortable

|  Dr. Wong is the shizzle  |  show details
by ryanh at Demandforce on Jun 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Gratefully discovered Dr. Wong after several poor experiences at other dentists in the area. I`ve been with him for many years now and referred many friends and family to him. Very professional, punctual, and courteous. Great hands and chair-side manner. I never find myself doubting his expertise or his decisions, unlike other dentists and other so-called professionals of whatever field I`ve dealt with. Easy access and free reserved parking for his clients. I`ll be a loyal client until he or I move! Ryan H.

|  Dr. Wong Is The Best  |  show details
by chengs at Demandforce on Jun 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have been going to Dr. Wong for years and he never disappointed me. He is always pleasant, professional, and on time. He has cutting edge knowledge and techniques. His office is always clean and well organized. Highly recommended.

|  Fear of dentist  |  show details
by anitab at Demandforce on May 27th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I believe I have found the best dentist in San Diego! I have a great fear of having work done at the dentist. Dr. Wong has taken quite a bit of that fear away! I feel very comfortable heading in to his office! I hardly ever write reviews , I was so impressed with the work and care Dr. Wong provided. If your nervous about heading to the dentist....call Dr. Wong! Thanks Bunches! See ya soon!

|  The dental chair  |  show details
by shawnt at Demandforce on Apr 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have had many bad experiences in the past with dentist but, not with Dr Wong. I always feel comfortable throughout my entire procedures and he always explains everything so I have a better understanding. Because of Dr Wong I never feel the panic or anxity as I did in the past. Thank you Dr Wong you are amazing!!!

|  meticulous  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce on Apr 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

He seems to go more slowly than other dentists and is very meticulous. This can be dull if you are getting your teeth cleaned, but if you are having serious work being done, it is what you want in a dentist, I think.

|  Great  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce on Apr 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Professional, clean, comfortable

|  Great First Visit  |  show details
by franks at Demandforce on Apr 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Like many people, I have high anxiety when visiting the dentist. And, the first time at a new practice, definitely gives me sweaty palms. My first experience with Dr. Wong was great. I got his personal attention from greeting through all of my treatment. He was always concerned for my needs and very low key in his approach. The whole experience put me as much at ease as is possible for a person with white coat anxiety complex. Thank you Dr. Wong!

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by georgef at Demandforce on Apr 9th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I was happy with both the service and results of my visit.

|  Best possible outcome  |  show details
by ryans at Demandforce on Mar 27th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Loved the visit with dr. wong. I broke my front tooth on saturday night. Researched dentists sunday and sent a request for appointment on sunday. Had a repaired tooth by monday. He emailed on sunday after the request to tell me he could see me and also talked to him on sunday about the appointment. The actual visit was like i`ve been going to him forever. He was considerate and willing to answer all my questions. He gave me the options to fix my tooth and did not at any time push the more expensive procedure. I did not have insurance, and he told me I could go the less expensive route and come back for the more permanent fix after I had insurance. He explained the pros and cons of each and gave me as much time as I wanted to decide. The procedure went smooth and again every time I had a question he was patient and cool with it. When I felt I still had feeling in the gums he gave me a little more anesthetic and he even let me watch my new tooth be made. Pricing wise, some people say he is on the expensive side but thats not my experience. I checked all over san diego and while it was maybe 100.00 more expensive, I would say the work was worth it seeing as how I had a new tooth that day. He said the procedure would last 2 hours and ended up taking three and only because he wanted it perfect. The amount of minute changes he made on the tooth and tedium of checking to make sure my mouth would perform correctly in all positions makes him worth it.

|  Thanks!  |  show details
by katies at Demandforce on Mar 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As always, great service! Thanks Dr. Wong!

|  Crown Replacement  |  show details
by ernests at Demandforce on Mar 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong is an excellent DDS. I have been visiting Dr. Wong for ten years and each time he has performed excellent work. This particular visit I had a crown replaced, using state of the art computer aided drafting equipment Dr. Wong was able to create, hand polish, and insert the crown. I left with the best looking smile to date. If you are looking for a great experience and excellent smile then I would definitely visit Dr. Wong. Very detail oriented, highly technical, and has the artistic touch.

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce on Feb 13th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I`ve been very happy with my treatment every time.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 31st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Thorough,professional,sensitive,responsible, friendly experience.

|  The best...  |  show details
by waiel ali at Demandforce on Nov 23rd, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong is an excellent doctor who is gentle, has excellent attention to detail and always does the job right. He is office is clean, he&39s flexible in scheduling and is personable. I highly recommend Dr. Wong for all their dentistry needs!

|  Cavity Filling  |  show details
by kathrynm at Demandforce on Nov 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong was very nice to me despite not having been to the dentist in over a year! He was very gentle and did a good job of explaining each step of the cavity filling process.

|  Excellent & Gentle  |  show details
by cynthian at Demandforce on Oct 30th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong is ALWAYS very patient with me and gentle with his work.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by chesterc at Demandforce on Aug 8th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Experience was great, Dr. Wong is very caring and tries to make all procedures as painless as possible.

|  awesome  |  show details
by terrya at Demandforce on Jul 9th, 2010 on demandforce.com

one on one care like no other dentist. On time , state of the art technology. I wish I had found Dr. Wong long ago.

|  Professional and Painless  |  show details
by russellh at Demandforce on May 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

My procedure was performed quickly and well. Each steps of the procedure was explained as it came up. I was in the chair quickly and out of it jut as quickly.

|  excellent  |  show details
by gregw at Demandforce on Apr 27th, 2010 on demandforce.com

the service is the best I have experienced.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by micheller at Demandforce on Apr 21st, 2010 on demandforce.com

The service I received was great as usual.

|  Dentist with a gentle touch  |  show details
by anita at Demandforce on Mar 17th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I have seen many dentist in my lifetime but, Dr. Wong by far is the best in the business. I have a great fear visiting the dentist, Dr. Wong has changed all of that with his gentle touch. He is caring, professional,and has a driven passion for latest dental technology.

|  Reliable & friendly San Diego Dentist  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 11th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Definitely a positive experience!, I had in his dental clinic. Highly recommended

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 10th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I have already recommended friends and family to Dr. Wong`s dental clinic.

|  Reliable & friendly San Diego Dentist  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`s Book on Mar 10th, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`s Book on Mar 9th, 2010 on judysbook.com

I have already recommended friends and family to Dr. Wong`s dental clinic.

|  Hard Work  |  show details
by ben hughes at Demandforce on Mar 4th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I was always appreciate your hard work giving back my smile.

|  Great San Diego Dentist Great Office!  |  show details
by Mac Luey at Citysearch on Feb 6th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Wong has treated me for over 2 years. He is a wondeful caring dentist who always makes me feel at ease in his chair. He thoroughly explains all necessary dental proceedures and gives several options for restorative treatment.Also New patients will receive a complete dental examination to determine the most appropriate treatment options. Dr. Wong places particular emphasis on making sure that each patient`s smile is the best it can be. To attain that goal, we routinely work with a team of specialists.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Very Satisfactory  |  show details
by georgec at Demandforce on Feb 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

This dental office is fully equipped with high-tech instruments. Dr Wong provides one of the best and quality dental care in San Diego County

|  Not your typical dental office...  |  show details
by vincentn at Demandforce on Jan 31st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Referred to Dr. Wong&39s office by a few co-workers. He did an excellent job in replacing an ugly crown on my front tooth - all in one visit, using his CADCAM machine. Now I get to smile again, thanks to him.

|  Excellent dental work by Dr. Wong  |  show details
by dianea at Demandforce on Jan 7th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Wong&39s dental work has always been superior to any other dentist I have seen. Thanks for your excellent work Dr. Wong.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by danm at Demandforce on Dec 7th, 2009 on demandforce.com

It was absolutely the best cleaning that I have had from a dentist since moving to California over 12 years ago. Dr. Wong was very patient and thorough when it came to the exam and cleaning. I will refer patients including my wife to you.

|  A good dentist!  |  show details
by Kato M. at Judy`sBook on Aug 25th, 2009 on judysbook.com

I have been going to Dr. Wong`s office for 5 years. He has a quality, straight-forward practice. I wouldn`t go anywhere else.

|  A good dentist!  |  show details