A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Yoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Yoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoza graduated from U of Missouri Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan J. Yoza DDS and FAGD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ethan J. Yoza practice?
- Dr. Ethan Yoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Yoza practices Family Dentistry near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Dentists.