A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Mcv/Vcu.
Dr. Gregory has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene William Gregory DDS is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Eugene Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Gregory practices Family Dentistry near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Dentists.