Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ezedin Sadeghi
Dr. Ezedin Sadeghi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Pathology. Dr. Sadeghi is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ezedin Sadeghi has the following 3 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...