A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayette Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayette Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayette Creed Williams DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fayette C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Fayette Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fayette Williams practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.