A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fereshteh Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Foreign.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taba accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fereshteh P. Taba practice?
Dr. Fereshteh Taba practices Family Dentistry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Dentists.