A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vickers accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francine J. Vickers practice?
Dr. Francine Vickers practices Family Dentistry and Endodontics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dentists.