A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Grzejka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Grzejka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzejka graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Grzejka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grzejka accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Grzejka practice?
Dr. Francis Grzejka practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Dentists.