A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Pennslyvania, Class of.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Metlife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Winter practice?
Dr. Fred Winter practices General Dentistry near Metuchen, NJ.
See Metuchen Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Winter, Dr. Freddie Winter, Dr. Freddy Winter, Dr. Frederick Winter