A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pedroletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pedroletti, Dentist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedroletti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Pedroletti DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Pedroletti practice?
- Dr. Fred Pedroletti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Pedroletti practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Dentists.