A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Kunken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Kunken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunken graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kunken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Robert Kunken DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Frederic R. Kunken practice?
- Dr. Frederic Kunken has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Kunken practices Family Dentistry near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Dentists.