A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gail Cave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gail Cave is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cave graduated from D.D.S., New York University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Cave has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gail E Cave DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Gail E. Cave practice?
- Dr. Gail Cave has 1 office location.
Dr. Gail Cave practices Family Dentistry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Dentists.