A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lum accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garrett L. Lum practice?
Dr. Garrett Lum practices Family Dentistry near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Elk Grove Dentists.