A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Borker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Borker, Dentistry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Bridges and Crowns
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Borker DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Gary Borker practice?
- Dr. Gary Borker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Borker practices Family Dentistry near Clark, NJ.
See Clark Dentists.