A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hugh Jones DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Gary Jones has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gary Jones practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Dentists.