Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Jones
Dr. Gary Jones, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
Dr. Gary Jones is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Laurie Macphail
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11
Dr. James Murphy
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Gulia Omene
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6