A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Vitale is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ University of Medicine and Dentistry, Newark, NJ.
Dr. Vitale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Vitale DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Gary Vitale has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Vitale practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near West Caldwell, NJ.