A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Keeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Keeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Keeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Woman's Hospital at River Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Demetrick Keeler DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Keeler practice?
- Dr. Gary Keeler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Keeler practices Family Dentistry near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Dentists.