A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lyle Crawford DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Gary Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Crawford practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Provo, UT.
See Provo Dentists.