A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Cohen is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene C Cohen DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Gene C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Gene Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Cohen practices Family Dentistry near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Dentists.