A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Liles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Brabner Liles DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. George B. Liles practice?
- Dr. George Liles has 1 office location.
Dr. George Liles practices Family Dentistry near Auburn, AL.
See Auburn Dentists.