A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Barfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Barfield is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barfield graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Barfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barfield accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George H. Barfield practice?
Dr. George Barfield practices Family Dentistry near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Dentists.