A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Tashiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Tashiro DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. George R. Tashiro practice?
- Dr. George Tashiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Tashiro practices Family Dentistry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Dentists.