A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Matthews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Matthews practice?
Dr. George Matthews practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Dentists.