Dr. Georgina Merlo-Quinones Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Georgina Merlo-Quinones?

Couldn't ask for anything better!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. Merlo is our family dentist - my husband, kids and I are all go to her. Couldn't ask for a better dentist. She takes her time to make sure we understand everything she is doing. For our 7 year old daughters, she is extremely gentle and because of her, our girls actually love going to the dentist. Practically no wait time, offices are beautiful and staff is very friendly.

Excellent experience

Posted on August 27th, 2014

I was seen by Estela for my regular cleaning. She was great…very gentle, friendly, and knowledgable. Dr. Merlo-Quinones also examined me on that visit, and did an additional procedure on a subsequent visit. She is clearly very knowledgable and takes her time to explain everything and answer any questions. Her office is very clean and professional, and the location/parking is great. Her staff is very friendly. She uses advanced technology, both in her dental equipment and administratively (text reminders/confirmations, etc.). She also treats my children, who also have always had great experiences with her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Merlo-Quinones.

I LOVE Dr. Merlo :)

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Best dentist, young female hispanic entrepreneur, wife and Mom in Miami! We are EXTREMELY proud of her :)

Retail

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Merlo is an excellent Dentist and I would recommend her for all of my friends and family. Extremely Caring :) Great experience!!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Posted on October 7th, 2013

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Georgina Merlo-Quinones is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.