Dr. Georgina Merlo-Quinones DMD Patient Reviews

• Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

September 28th, 2014
Couldn't ask for anything better!
Satisfaction
Dr. Merlo is our family dentist - my husband, kids and I are all go to her. Couldn't ask for a better dentist. She takes her time to make sure we understand everything she is doing. For our 7 year old daughters, she is extremely gentle and because of her, our girls actually love going to the dentist. Practically no wait time, offices are beautiful and staff is very friendly.

August 26th, 2014
Excellent experience
Satisfaction
I was seen by Estela for my regular cleaning. She was great…very gentle, friendly, and knowledgable. Dr. Merlo-Quinones also examined me on that visit, and did an additional procedure on a subsequent visit. She is clearly very knowledgable and takes her time to explain everything and answer any questions. Her office is very clean and professional, and the location/parking is great. Her staff is very friendly. She uses advanced technology, both in her dental equipment and administratively (text reminders/confirmations, etc.). She also treats my children, who also have always had great experiences with her and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Merlo-Quinones.

January 18th, 2014
I LOVE Dr. Merlo :)
Best dentist, young female hispanic entrepreneur, wife and Mom in Miami! We are EXTREMELY proud of her :)

August 13th, 2013
Retail
Satisfaction
Dr. Merlo is an excellent Dentist and I would recommend her for all of my friends and family. Extremely Caring :) Great experience!!!!

July 14th, 2013
Phenomenal experience!
Satisfaction
What a team of true professional, with a caring manner and level of expertise!

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Georgina Merlo-Quinones, DMD is similar to these 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.