A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bonnington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnington graduated from University of the Pacific, San Francisco.
Dr. Bonnington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Joseph Bonnington DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Bonnington practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bonnington has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Bonnington practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.