A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Savory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Savory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savory graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Balfry Savory DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Savory practice?
- Dr. Gerald Savory has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Savory practices Family Dentistry near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Dentists.