A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gladys Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gladys Whitten is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Whitten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gladys Johnson Whitten DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gladys J. Whitten practice?
- Dr. Gladys Whitten has 1 office location.
Dr. Gladys Whitten practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Dentists.