A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Dersley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Dersley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dersley
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Dersley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Michael Dersley DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Graham M. Dersley practice?
- Dr. Graham Dersley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Graham Dersley practices Prosthodontics near Burtonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Churchton, MD.
See Burtonsville Dentists.