A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GREGG BOBIER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. BOBIER graduated from Boston University .
Dr. BOBIER has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BOBIER accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. GREGG BOBIER practice?
Dr. GREGG BOBIER practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Rochester Dentists.