Dr. Gregg David Bobier DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bobier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobier graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Bobier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bobier accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregg D. Bobier practice?
Dr. Gregg Bobier practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Rochester Dentists.