A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregg Bobier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobier graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bobier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregg Bobier DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregg Bobier practice?
- Dr. Gregg Bobier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregg Bobier practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Detroit Dentists.