A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Nielsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nielsen accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Nielsen practice?
Dr. Gregory Nielsen practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Huntington Woods Dentists.