A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyle graduated from U. Of Pittsburgh, School Of Dental Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Pyle practice?
Dr. Gregory Pyle practices General Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Everett, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Hollidaysburg, PA.
See Everett Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Pyle, Dr. Gregg Pyle, Dr. Gregorio Pyle