A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Welsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Welsh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Welsh DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Gregory Welsh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Welsh practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Manitowoc Dentists.