A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Ohio State University College of Dentistry (Degree earned: DDS.More Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Welsh practice?
Dr. Gregory Welsh practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Green Bay Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Welsh, Dr. Gregg Welsh, Dr. Gregorio Welsh