A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Lanzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Lanzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzi graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry, Rutherford, NJ.
Dr. Lanzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Louis Lanzi DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Guy L. Lanzi practice?
- Dr. Guy Lanzi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Guy Lanzi practices Family Dentistry near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Haddonfield Dentists.