Dr. Hai Xa Is this you?

Neutral

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Hai Xa?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2015

Quick but very very scary and made me feel unsafe at Star Brite Dental

Very Very quick. I was seen before I could fill out any paperwork. Xray and wisdom tooth pulled in under 15 min from walking in door. Problem was he said very little. I told him it still hurt he gave me some more stuff to numb it, then in one motion even though I said it still hurt he ripped it out. I screamed. I have had my other three wisdom teeth pulled out individually by three different dentists, including a 45 min removal without so much of a peep. This was a horrible experience. He did not say sorry or even goodbye. He just left. I was left alone in the chair. I began to sweat a lot. I dropped the clipboard when things became dizzy. I removed my top shirt and sat for like 15 min. I thought I was going to need an ambulance. It was not until the ride home that my face really started to feel numb. He should have waited or even injected the stuff better because I did not even feel the needle enter my gum. I'm worried all they did was squirt the stuff in my tooth and not deep in my gum. So if you want quick and don't care about pain and want to feel not like a person go here he is really quick. No one asked if I was allergic to anything, I never even got to fill out the paperwork or health section until after I was done. My insurance covered it all so they billed more to the insurance company than they told me it would cost. I don't think I have ever been more freaked out in an office before. It felt very wrong from start to finish. He didn't even use the suction thing, just one tool and said I will feel pressure and some pain. Lady in front wrote my prescription and never even got the dentist that saw me sign anything. With all the corner cutting I fear just how clean everything was. It looked clean, but one never knows. They billed my insurance 90 bucks for 10 seconds of work for his part. They had told me that type of extraction would be only 20 over phone.

September 30th, 2015

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Hai Xa is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Henderson, NV.

• Andrew Popescu