A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Jeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Jeter is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stewart Jeter DDS is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Jeter practice?
- Dr. Harold Jeter has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Jeter practices Family Dentistry near South Point, OH.
See South Point Dentists.