A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sacks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Sacks practice?
Dr. Harry Sacks practices Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Sacks, Dr. Hal Sacks, Dr. Hank Sacks, Dr. Harris Sacks