A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Sacks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Gorden Sacks DDS, DMD, and JD is a male dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Harry Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Sacks practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dentists.