A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Sacks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sacks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sacks accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Sacks practice?
Dr. Harry Sacks practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dentists.