A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Akerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Akerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Sanford Deuel Community Memorial Hospital, Clear Lake, SD
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Yankton, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Alan Akerson DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Akerson practice?
- Dr. Harvey Akerson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Akerson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Mitchell, SD and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Dentists.