A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Akerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Akerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Sanford Deuel Community Memorial Hospital, Clear Lake, SD
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Yankton, SD
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akerson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Akerson practice?
Dr. Harvey Akerson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Mitchell, SD and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Dentists.