A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helaman Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helaman Erickson, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helaman Paul Erickson DDS and MD is a male dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helaman P. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Helaman Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helaman Erickson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Midland Dentists.