A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hillel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hillel Stein is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hillel Y. Stein practice?
- Dr. Hillel Stein practices Family Dentistry near Rockaway Beach, NY.