A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from UT Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoang Huy Nguyen DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Hoang H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hoang Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoang Nguyen practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN.
See Dallas Dentists.