A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Feffer graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Benjamin Feffer DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Feffer practice?
- Dr. Howard Feffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Feffer practices Family Dentistry near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Dentists.